Sunday, July 19, 2009

Silky Sulky girl

Gosh, I always end up whining/sulking/complaining over the phone and everywhere, but there isn't anyone else to listen to them, so if you're one of them feel honoured HAHA. Okay, actually you should be irritated, but maybe my shoes are too tiny so you can't fit into them.

I just realised that map would look nicer on your belly (especially if you have a beer belly) haha! Of course you can't say meaningful stuff like "I've got the whole world on my shoulders", but it does look like a sphere afterall!

Better still, you go get it when you're pregnant. Then it'll get all saggy when the baby's out LOL.



There was HSM on Disney channel today and it reminds me of the play we did last year! Retarded shows do leave you with the greatest memories afterall. Mr Bean makes me :D!

No comments: